4 Wheel Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear Bumper And Tire Swing - For Sale

3 posters

Go down

Rear Bumper And Tire Swing  - For Sale  Empty Rear Bumper And Tire Swing - For Sale

Post  Undertaker 2021-08-28, 23:42

I Am Going To Be Getting Rid Of The Tire Swig And Rear Bumper and Everything on the swing Part of the Jeep. That Includes The 3rd Brake Light And License Plate Holder Too! The only thing is not going is the receiver that is mounted on the frame of the Jeep. I have about $700.00 Invested in to it. I have decided to do some other stuff to it. Will put pictures up in a few days and it is Located in Fort Lauderdale Right Now and on the Jeep Called Undertaker.

Undertaker
Undertaker
1st Lt
1st Lt

Back to top Go down

Rear Bumper And Tire Swing  - For Sale  Empty Re: Rear Bumper And Tire Swing - For Sale

Post  Undertaker 2021-08-30, 04:05

Rear Bumper And Tire Swing  - For Sale  D247fc10
Rear Bumper And Tire Swing  - For Sale  052b1e10
Rear Bumper And Tire Swing  - For Sale  9eaa0810

Here’s The Pictures And The Best I Can Do. Make A Offer! I Want To Get Rid Of It With Out The Tire Since It’s Bad!
Undertaker
Undertaker
1st Lt
1st Lt

Back to top Go down

Rear Bumper And Tire Swing  - For Sale  Empty Re: Rear Bumper And Tire Swing - For Sale

Post  Undertaker 2021-08-31, 01:45

Reasonable Offer Only! Before I Post On The Other Stuff And Sell I Figured I Would Offer Black Sheep First!
Undertaker
Undertaker
1st Lt
1st Lt

The Hunter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hunter 2021-09-01, 08:37

Undertaker I thought the tire & wheel belonged to Sig?
The Hunter
The Hunter
CWO2
CWO2

Back to top Go down

Post  Swamp Jeep 2021-09-01, 13:35

The Hunter wrote:Undertaker I thought the tire & wheel belonged to Sig?
I have one of them Sig tire & wheel combo's too.
Swamp Jeep
Swamp Jeep
CW05
CW05

Back to top Go down

Post  Undertaker 2021-09-08, 02:25

Swamp Jeep wrote:
The Hunter wrote:Undertaker I thought the tire & wheel belonged to Sig?
I have one of them Sig tire & wheel combo's too.

The Tire is not good and the rim would be his if I could get the one I gave him back! Instead I will just keep this one in trade . The Bumper and Swing, I don’t want on my Jeep anymore. I have a Something else in mind! Right now I just want to get rid of it!
Undertaker
Undertaker
1st Lt
1st Lt

MrSig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Undertaker 2021-09-18, 10:52

I am still wondering if any of the members want it? I am trying to get rid of it quickly! I don’t want to be the person that puts it in a dumpster since I have no place to store it! It’s been on my Jeep for over 5 years now and I am realizing that it is in my for a lot of stuff that I need to do.
Undertaker
Undertaker
1st Lt
1st Lt

Back to top Go down

Post  Undertaker 2021-09-23, 08:56

I was going to give it to any one from the club if they can take it off my hands . I don’t have a place to store it right now and by October 20, 2021 I need to get rid of it. If any one from the club would like it! Let me know! I am going to be throwing in a few other things if you’re interested in it all! The Faster it goes! The better!
Undertaker
Undertaker
1st Lt
1st Lt

The Hunter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Undertaker 2021-09-27, 02:20

Sold! lol!
Undertaker
Undertaker
1st Lt
1st Lt

MrSig and The Hunter like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down