4 Wheel Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeep Garmin Tail Guide GPS

Go down

Jeep Garmin Tail Guide GPS Empty Jeep Garmin Tail Guide GPS

Post  MrSig 2012-12-11, 13:59

Jeep Garmin Tail Guide GPS Pt-trailGuide-SM
I got it in 07 when I got my Jeep and it has 08 Maps and Topo software in it. It will fit any JK 07-10 dash.

The Trail Guide is a highly versatile Garmin-built GPS navigation system designed for the Jeep Wrangler. It was first unveiled in 2005 at Camp Jeep, an international gathering of Jeep enthusiasts.

The Trail Guide is mounted on the Wrangler’s dashboard in a sleek custom cradle that provides power and audible voice prompts through powerful dedicated speakers that are easy to hear even at highway speeds with the top down. For on-foot adventures, simply snap the unit out of the cradle for handheld GPS navigation.

Loaded with detailed, street-level maps of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, the Trail Guide contains nearly six million points of interest—including gas stations, lodging, restaurants, attractions, and Jeep service facilities and dealers. The Trail Guide boasts other premium automotive navigation capabilities—like a high-resolution color TFT display, automatic route calculation, and turn-by-turn voice-prompted directions—at a price that is significantly less than most built-in navigation systems.

The unit is completely waterproof and has an internal lithium-ion battery, providing up to 20 hours of use outside the cradle for hiking, biking, camping, or fishing. The unique antenna folds flush with the unit when not in use for maximum compactness. The unit also accepts Garmin’s MapSource® U.S. Topo data for off-road adventures.

It is complete with docking station and AC charger. I paid over $600.00 and I will let it go for only $250.00 pick up only.

Jeep Garmin Tail Guide GPS Gps

Jeep Garmin Tail Guide GPS Gps1
MrSig
MrSig
Commandant
Commandant

Back to top Go down